Web Development Apprentice RSCR DIRECT MARKETING LIMITED
Working with the creative teams to develop digital concepts for our clients.Whilst learning to design for the web using the latest Adobe Creative Suite in our Apple Mac based studio.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
29 Jan 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Web Development Apprentice
£11,000 per annum
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Web Developer with Red C Marketing in Manchester.
Red C believe producing effective advertising, online campaigns, direct response advertising, mailings and email marketing campaigns can only come from developing a deep and genuine understanding of a client's business, products and customers. We encourage staff to get under the skin of every client's business. We don't restrict ourselves to direct marketing and advertising issues. We sit in on call centres, accompany field sales staff, work in branches and stores and pore over client data. We run unique customer insight panels for several clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the creative teams to develop digital concepts for our clients.
- Learning to design for the web using the latest Adobe Creative Suite in our Apple Mac based studio.
- Providing support to manage website content and SEO.
- Learning to design and build responsive emails. Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments.
- Demonstrating computer skills through coding & design with training support
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about digital marketing & online media
- Can solve problems and work on their own
- Full of creative ideas
- Works well in a team, and gets on well with many different types of people
- Understanding or interest in working with Apple Mac, Adobe Creative Suites, HTML & CSS
- Show an interest in Red C & the creative industry
- Be generally enthusiastic to get involved and learn from Red C’s creative team
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
About the employer
RSCR DIRECT MARKETING LIMITED
Learners will receive 9 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017