Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice KARIBA CREATIVE MEDIA LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in digital marketing and social media for one of Harrogate’s leading digital agencies. You will join our small and friendly team to help update our client’s websites with fresh new content, as well
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
18 Nov 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in digital marketing and social media for one of Harrogate’s leading digital agencies. You will join our small and friendly team to help update our client’s websites with fresh new content, as well as offering social media support and advice. If you are an aspiring Blogger and live and breathe everything social media related, this may be the job for you.
On entry, the perfect candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good understanding of content delivery via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Copywriting for the web via news feeds, blogs and social media platforms
- Updating of client’s websites with new content and infographics
- Development of marketing materials and publications for online and print consumption
- Developing content and ideas for responsive email campaigns
- Administration and reporting for Google Adwords campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of Google Analytics
- General online marketing help and advice
- Work with other members of the agency to help improve workflow and processes
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Requirements and prospects
- Have good levels of communication, both verbally and written
- Have a high level of IT literacy, including spreadsheets, database and word processing and the ability to pick up new IT and web-based tools quickly. An understanding of Photoshop would be desirable.
- Be familiar with the most popular social networking tools and an ability to demonstrate passion for social media and digital marketing
- Have exemplary organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workload
- Have a proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths.) Ideally Grade B or above in GCSE English.
Things to consider
About the employer
KARIBA CREATIVE MEDIA LTD
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017