Eden Farm Hulleys are looking to recruit a full-time Business Administration Apprentice to provide an exceptional administrative service to our customers and clients. You will work with the Supply Chain Manager to support new projects and initiatives and other relevant admin tasks.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Apr 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Daily responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the buying function on administration
- Working with the Supply Chain Manager to support new projects and initiatives
- Data analysis on behalf of the buying team
- Key supplier reporting, weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Key point of contact for supplier liaison
- Understanding of the operation of the business to provide support when required
- Producing accurate records and documents including, emails, spreadsheets etc.
- Taking responsibility for managing workload and meeting deadlines
- Using the organisations policies in everyday working practice
- Liaising with other office staff
The training you will be getting
The apprentice will achieve a full Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. All training to be completed at the employers premises.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Fast growing business within FMCG, opportunity to progress to buyer role due to ongoing organic growth as well as growth via acquisition. Development opportunities within role and via professional development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
EDEN FARM LIMITED
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.