What we look for in our Apprentice Supervisors goes beyond just great management skills. One minute you could be rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, the next you could be managing and coaching your team, it is real think on your feet stuff!
Closing date: 14 Mar 2024
£11.20 per hour £436.80 per week
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
16 Mar 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- You’ll learn how to support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales
- You'll the develop and deliver excellent customer service and store standards.
- You’ll be involved in maximising profit by working hard to reduce shrinkage, damages, till errors and costs
The training you will be getting
- Team Leader Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- Training is delivered in store by our own Assessors on a 1:1 basis
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Progression to Assistant Manager or Apprentice Assistant Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SUPERDRUG STORES PLC
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Retail team leader
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.