IT Support Analyst Apprentice (Michelin Connected Fleet) MASTERNAUT LIMITED
The IT Support Analyst role is the first point contact for staff to provide support and maintain and Michelin Connected Fleet’s desktop, laptop and mobile computer systems across all our locations.
Closing date: 04 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As a member of Group IT, you will be working directly with employees across the business to provide technical and operational IT support as required to troubleshoot and determine the source of any issues and undertake appropriate action to resolve.
You will also work with the IT Systems Engineers and wider team, developing skills to work with the wider infrastructure, including servers (active directory, group policy etc.) Office 365 and network services.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provision of IT support and technical assistance to staff in person, over the phone or remotely.
- Installing and configuring desktop, laptop and mobile technology.
- Diagnosing and resolving desktop hardware and software issues.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Provision of support and guidance to MCF staff on IT related queries.
- Analysing calls to identify trends and recommend ways to approach the underlying issues.
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.