Sales Executive Apprentice - Vehicle Sales J D S TRUCKS LTD
Renault Trucks is recognized as one of the European leaders in the manufacture of Heavy Trucks and provision of Transport Solutions. You will initially generate sales/rental leads for the Sales Team, you will build the skills, knowledge and drive to help us achieve our ambitious goals and targets and become a great sales executive.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Commission will be 10% of the gross profit from the sale of a vehicle
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
What you will do in your working day
- Actively prospect for new business
- Communicate basic truck information to potential customers
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Able to work effectively with the CRM system & regularly update data
- Meet with key internal contacts for regular business review meetings & exchange relevant information
- Attend & support customer events as & when required, this may include events outside of normal working hours when required in order to maximise opportunities which could lead to profitable growth within the business
- Maintain regular contact & working relationships with Aftermarket & Sales Directors & Dealerpoint Managers
- Actively participate in the CAT meetings for your territory
- Ensure that conduct & appearance is in a business-like manner in keeping with the Renault Truck image
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of H&S, safety, quality & environmental care
- Any other duties that may be reasonably request
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Dedication to helping customers
- Team work
- Highest standards of integrity
- Energy and passion
- Respect for others
- Accountability for own actions
- Work to a high standard of integrity
- Customer focus
- Time management
- Business acumen
- Organisational agility
- Drive for results
- Presentation skills
- Peer relationships – team player
- Maintain a work life balance
The training you will be getting
You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme, which will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK. Mercuri are Global Leaders in Sales and Leadership Training and are a Business Improvement Consultancy.
Functional skills if required.
The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months in duration. Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning, coaching through 1:1 sessions with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey, we support you with directed online learning and face-to-face training when we are able.
The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Permanent job role with additional monitory reward upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade Any) Desired
Other Degree (Grade 2:2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.