Customer Service Apprenticeship GOSBERTON MEDICAL PRACTICE
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy team. You will be learning all aspects of Medical Dispensary and dealing with deliveries - medical companies, unpacking medication stock.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Admin - inputting data to a clinical system
- Phone answering - patient will call for medication ordering
- Dealing with deliveries - medical companies
- Unpacking stock (medication)
- Liaison between surgery departments
- Other General Administrative/Customer service tasks when required
The training you will be getting
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will be expected to attend college at least once a month where you will receive one-to-one support from your assessor and functional skills tutors. On successful completion of the apprenticeship you will achieve a level 2 qualification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon completion of the Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship, you may then progress onto the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration or into another Level 3 course in the industry sector in which you are based.
Alternatively, you may elect to return to education to study on another Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.