Business Admin L3 Apprentice CDS (SUPERSTORES INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies. We want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary we are seeking a dynamic Business Admin apprentice to join our head office based in Plymouth.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Competitive salary Recognised and accredited accounting qualification Pension Long service awards Employee discount Cycle to work scheme Flexible and Hybrid working.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
10 Mar 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Building positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and clients on behalf of the Group
- Inbox management for the Group, ensuring items for action are effectively recorded, prioritised, and progressed as necessary
- Answer phones calls on behalf of the Group, taking notes and forwarding where necessary
- Accurately gathering data from numerous sources to provide information for high level returns and reports
The training you will be getting
- Business Admin L3 standard
- Training is remote online assignments / employer location
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time postion within the Range upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade L2) Essential
About the employer
CDS (SUPERSTORES INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
CITY COLLEGE PLYMOUTH
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.