Administration Assistant Apprentice St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy are seeking an Administration Assistant to assist in undertaking a range of reception duties such as answering the phone, monitoring the office email account and greeting visitors. This could lead to a permanent position for the right person on completion of the apprenticeship. This role is term time only.
Closing date: 17 Mar 2024
Term time only.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Undertake a range of reception duties such as answering the phone, monitoring the office email account, greeting visitors to the school, support with reprographics and general administrative tasks
- Act as the first point of contact in response to telephone and face to face enquires
- The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge and use of a range of IT programmes
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with students, staff and visitors
The training you will be getting
- Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training to take place one day per week at NSCG Newcastle College, ST5 2GB
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Hub
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.