The company is looking for an apprentice who will create content, videos, update social media platforms, and the company website. You will be monitoring websites, email marketing, and social media performances, SEO and ranking performances as part of this position too.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Feb 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Creating, capturing and editing Video content for TikTok
- Create and keep up to date social media accounts such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Content creation, such as social media posts, blog articles, email newsletters, and mail shots, Google ad campaigns, brochures, promotions
- Product marketing
- Market research, using Keywords, Google Insights, SEO analysis
- Using technologies such as WordPress, MailChimp, Brevo, Adobe Creative Suite, Ad platforms etc.
- Customer service duties: live chat across all websites, email customer relations, social media management, client relations management
- Using analysis tools such as TikTok/Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SpyFu
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will take place at Blackburn College twice a month with the apprentice also completing activities and off the job training each Friday
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential future prospects:
- Permanent role
- Can expand to other areas
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.