Lower Thames Crossing- Business Administration Apprentice BALFOUR BEATTY PLC
An opportunity for individuals to kick start their careers with our unique Business Administration Apprenticeship with Balfour Beatty to work on the Lower Thames Crossing project. Throughout the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to rotate and spend time in various key functions.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Arranging meetings
- Update and maintain various systems for different departments including HR and Social Value
- Record and document information
- Understand the steps / documentation required
- Attending events in the local area
- Measure, record and value work supervised in accordance with appropriate rules and procedures
- Note taking and updating databases
- Maintain a Personal Development Plan
The training you will be getting
Full Business and Administration Level 3.
Not college based, all work will be completed in the workplace.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will have options to develop your career with Balfour Beatty, including further education or permanent employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BALFOUR BEATTY PLC
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.