An exciting opportunity to work for VEG-UK Ltd, a family owned business which supply to the fresh produce industry. Within this role you will be leaning all aspects of business, from sales and marketing to finance and administration.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2024
Salary to be discussed if successful. Bonus schemes.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Mar 2024
02 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Answering email inquiries and incoming calls with a professional manner ready to transfer to a member of the sales team, eventually taking on these calls yourself
- Keeping customers updated and building relationships with them via email and phone
- Attending visits to customers with a presentable, approachable and professional manner
- Learning about the industry and it's produce, specialising in certain areas
- Working as a team to help reach the end goals
- Supporting with the marketing and sales campaigns
- Assisting with the fiinance department, understanding costs, quotations etc
- General administration
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Once a month online workshops
- Trainer visits to the workplace
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Can lead to a permanent role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.