Multi Skilled Engineering Apprentice MULLER UK & IRELAND GROUP LLP
Our apprenticeship program provides you with a fantastic way to realise your potential and get your career with Müller off to the best possible start. Bringing learning and earning together, not only will you study towards a nationally recognised qualification, you’ll earn a salary, develop new skills and gain invaluable knowledge and experiences.
Closing date: 16 Mar 2024
Pay will increase throughout the apprenticeship
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Aug 2024
02 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assisting with maintenance tasks of plant and equipment, offering opinions and solutions within your teams.
- Assist teams with routine inspections of equipment and tools.
- Supporting the delivery of key Operations/Engineering initiatives.
- Assist in the delivery of Quality Critical PM and HACCP schedules.
- Flexibility to work in all areas of the Engineering/production department.
- Attend meetings, briefings and shift handovers.
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to comply with all aspects of Maintenance Best Practice.
- Work within Health and Safety legislation and demonstrate safe working practices.
- Work towards the departments targets to improve downtime, line/factory efficiency and maintenance expenditure.
The training you will be getting
- Day release training at Telford College (2 days per week)
- Mentor support in the work place
- Regular assessor visits
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Progression opportunities available to develop on to after the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.