Apprentice Financial Services Administrator KIRBY AND KNOTT FINANCIAL PLANNING LTD
A unique opportunity to start a career in financial advice. We are looking for a bright ambitious individual who is keen on exploring a future in Financial Advice. Starting as an apprentice administrator you will be given the skills and knowledge to build a great foundation for your future career.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Aug 2024
31 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Speaking with product providers to request information
- Being a point of contact for clients by phone and email
- Checking and recording information on to back office systems
- Responding to in bound enquiries
- Preparation of files and printed items
The training you will be getting
- CII - Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) qualification
- Learning will be a combination of remote classroom and digital learning
- Training will be flexible around the role, but will account for 20% of time at work.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- There will be the ability to move into a full time administration role immediatately after successful completion.
- Following this, the career routes could include paraplanning, operations or client facing advice roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.