Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship DRUMMOND CENTRAL LTD
We are offering an apprenticeship in Business Administration. As part of this apprenticeship, you will have the chance to work across three teams: Finance, Operations and Client Services. This is a great opportunity to work in the creative industry, as well as a great chance to get to know different aspects of a business.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Mar 2024
31 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
· Obtain various quotes from contractors in-line with projects
· Book in annual works to be carried out – e.g. PAT testing, air-con servicing, fire alarms
· Review and order consumables (coffee, milk, drinks, fruit)
· Manage monthly contracts – e.g. sanitary bins, shred-it, cleaners, pest control
· Maintain register of all subscriptions & contracts held
· Credit Control - sending monthly statements and chasing outstanding debt
· Support the Finance Assistant with the accounts mailbox as required
· Looking after a supplier database to ensure records are kept up to date
· Booking travel for various members of staff across the company
· Greeting clients and other visitors
· Organising refreshments for meetings
· Maintaining a schedule for parking
The training you will be getting
You will be taking the Level 3 Business Adminstration apprenticeship, which will require you to attend Newcastle College one day per week.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A chance of a full-time role is available on completion of a successful apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
DRUMMOND CENTRAL LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.