Premier Jobs UK are growing and have an exciting opportunity available for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join our experienced team based In Calne. At Premier Jobs UK , our experienced team of Recruitment Consultants are all on hand, willing and ready to help guide and advise you on what it takes to become a well-rounded consultant
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Salary increase at 6 months and 12 months based on performance plus bonus.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Mar 2024
31 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Receiving leads screened by our Recruitment Administrators for our substantial selection of available nationwide vacancies.
- Proactively headhunt suitable candidates for hotspot vacancies.
- Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role and career ambitions.
- Match candidates to the most appropriate clients and vacancies.
- Prepare and submit their application, with intention of arranging interviews with the client.
- Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to their start date.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant.
To successfully complete this Apprenticeship the apprentice will need to complete one level 3 knowledge qualification and one level 3 competency qualification as listed below:
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time position after the apprenticeship has finished.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math's (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.