Business Administrator Apprentice MATTHEW OLIVER WINDOWS AND DOORS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Matthew Oliver Windows & Doors Ltd to become a Business Administration Apprentice. This will be a varied & busy role providing a professional administration and relatable service to accounts whilst acting as an interface between clients and colleagues.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
30 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As an apprentice on a day-to-day basis you will be doing the following:
- Performing tasks in IT relevant to the organisation
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Exercise proactivity and good judgement
- Build and maintain positive relationships
- Develop good communication skills
- Completes tasks to a high standard
- Be able to plan and organise meetings, projects and reports
- Comply with relevant regulations, laws, company policy and industry guidance
The training you will be getting
The apprenticeship consists of:
- Advanced Standard Apprenticeship-Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English and maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for the candidate to progress through the company and gain experience within all sectors. The main aim is to bring somebody into the team and for them to develop and become a key team member.
We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills, and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.