The applicant should apply with a cover letter stating why they feel that they would be the best person for the job and why they want to work at Seers, along with their CV.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2024
National minimum wage for apprentices will increase in April 2024.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
31 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Working in after sales to assist with the following:
- Completing quotes and orders on the computer
- Enquiry handling for parts, upholstery and service work via email and telephone
- Any other administrative duties as needed such as (but not limited to) assisting with post, scanning and photocopying
The training you will be getting
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training will take place in the office through shadowing and 1 to 1 sessions with a manager / experienced co - workers
- Training will probably take the form of a period of time allocated each day, with regular check ins and feedback
- There may be an element of online training / training sessions on our products to provide background knowledge
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Once qualified to become a full time Office Administrator initially. There may also be progression routes in different areas of the business such as Logistics, Sales and Marketing
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Basic knowledge of IT systems (Grade Basic knowledge) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.