An opportunity to become a member of the adviser support team. Learning how to administer the onboarding of new clients compliantly, gathering information from providers, consolidating that to enable the adviser to provide a proposal to the client.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Feb 2024
29 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Create and maintain accurate client records on back office system Intelliflo
- Prepare client documentation and correspondence pre and post meetings
- Invoices and requests for KYC
- Perform an online IDV check
- Send Letters of Authority
- Gather and document accurate information
- Obtain illustrations and application forms
- Prepare forms for client signatures
- Process new business in a compliant manner, using workflows to check
- Ensure all work is followed up promptly in line with company standards
- Managing and creating tasks in IO
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses to clients
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries
- Assist in implementation of agreed action points following meetings or where copied in to client communication
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
- As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A broad understanding of the financial services sector
- An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
- The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- How to develop commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
- CF1 - awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- We would hope that the successful canditate would progress to be a fully fledged member of the support team, with possibility of progressing to Paraplanner, Adviser, Mortgage Broker etc. We are a growing company and would love to promote up rather than out.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GLOBAL WEALTHMAP LTD
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.