Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. An opportunity has now arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice, to join our very friendly and established team at our friendly, smart open plan in Nuneaton, offering central support to our Local Contracts.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
This is a weekly paid apprenticeship, you will also be eligible for Life Cover of up to £30,000. The opportunity to opt into the Company pension scheme, and to participate in the Employee of the Month awards.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
26 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Provide administration support where necessary to all users
- Learn about the different projects and how the BA team assist
- Learn the different areas of the business
- Learn about preparing reports and tenders
- Learn about preparing manuals and handbooks
- Learn about the appropriate policies in respect of GDPR / Health and Safety etc.
- Learn to communicate and understand who are priority users
The training you will be getting
- You will be working towards your Business and Administration level 3 NVQ Diploma.
- You will receive a mix of 'on-the-job' training and will attend college 1 day a week.
- You will be trained in all aspects and areas of Office Administration and Office Support.
- Functional Skills maths and English to be taken before the end-point assessment if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- This is an exciting role – offering a great opportunity to develop and grow into a Business Administration Lead or Supervisor.
- Additional training and continued support will be offered.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.