Apprentice Early Years Practitioner Level 2 THE HARMONY TRUST LTD
The Board of Trustees wish to provide an opportunity for a Early Years Practitioner. This will be based at Carlyle Infant & Nursery Academy in Littleover, Derby. You will be responsible for supporting child-initiated and adult-led activities based around the needs of each child, as well as working as part of a team to ensure each child feels safe.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2024
Access to a staff benefits scheme and cash healthcare plan.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
28 Feb 2024
26 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To work as part of a professional Teaching Assistant Team in our Academy
- Being responsible for supporting child-initiated and adult-led activities based around the needs and interests of each individual child
- Supporting the observation and assessment of the children
- Working as part of a team to ensure each child feels safe and secure
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals
- Having a duty of care and following relevant safeguarding procedures
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship. The training will be delivered at the Roundhouse campus of Derby College Group, as well as in the workplace.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- You could progress to become a Teaching Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade E/2 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.