Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship - Why not join the world of recruitment ? STEVENSON JAMES RECRUITMENT PARTNERS LTD
SJR are offering 2 apprentices the opportunity to join their ever-growing company. They are hoping to invest time into their apprentices to develop their knowledge in all angles of the business. If you are looking for an excellent starting point for your career SJR may well be the perfect place for you.
Closing date: 10 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 34.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
26 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Using a variety of online tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint alongside market leading Recruitment/Talent Acquisition technology
- Marketing our services and your own capabilities across social platforms
- Use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies
- Screening candidates face to face and over the telephone to establish if they are either suited to a role or looking for opportunities
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Maintaining a customer focussed attitude on duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Arranging interviews for candidates at a variety of companies UK wide
- Working towards KPI's
The training you will be getting
The successful candidate will work towards achieving both the certificate and NVQ within Recruitment Resourcing at level 2. You will also have in house training an development made available to you to further develop your knowledge within the recruitment sector. Training will be delivered both online and face to face.
Each apprentice will meet with their skills coach a minimum of once per month to ensure that progress is being made towards their qualifications.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a full-time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- STR also have a clear career progression plan that is discussed with any employee
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.