Kia Genius Apprenticeship - Redditch Thomas Startin Junr Ltd
The Kia Academy offers a bespoke apprenticeship programme that focuses on education in electrification. The Kia Genius Apprenticeship has been designed to support apprentices to obtain the ability to provide leading customer satisfaction in addition to representing the brand by providing Information,
Closing date: 30 May 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jun 2024
25 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Completing product presentations, Test-drivs and vehicle handovers, enhancing the customer experience at every point of contact.
- Listenining to customers to understand their needs, questions and aspirations, creating a non-pressurised sales environment. Advising customers on electric car ownership inclduing EV Grants.
- Recognising and Dealing with any customer queries or issues that may arise.
- Promoting the Kia brand, products and technologies, sharing information features and benefits in a friendly understandable way.
The training you will be getting
- Sales Qualification, (City and Guilds Level 2 Certificates in principles of sales).
- Emergency first aid at work.
- Understanding electric vehicles
- Advanced electrification
- Kia Product Knowledge
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full-time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their careers within specific interests they may have, such as progressing through the dealership.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Thomas Startin Junr Ltd
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.