A fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning Cruise specialist Paramount Cruises has now become available. Full training and development will be provided working along industry leaders and experts, based out of a desirable office located in Percy Street, London. This position is ideal for an individual seeking an exciting career in travel.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2024
Salary will be discussed at interview.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
28 Feb 2024
24 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
To assist the Operations Executive with various administrative tasks. You will be working closely with the sales team and communicating directly with cruise clients, ensuring a high level of service is maintained throughout the customer journey.
- Manage inbound travel supplier communications
- Crosscheck travel supplier communications with the sales team
- Forward travel supplier communications to our clients via email/phone
- Assisting clients with operational changes to their holiday
- Assisting Operations with tailor-made cruise planning
The training you will be getting
- This apprenticeship forms part of a formal qualification, on successful completion you will achieve a level 3 Travel Consultant qualification that will be added to your digital achievement record. Functional Skills will be available for those who require them
- Working with our chosen training provider you will be assigned a specialist Travel Assessor who be working closely with you throughout your apprenticeship to ensure you have a robust, enjoyable, and enriching journey
- Training will be carried out online / face to face both individually and as part of a classroom, to ensure you have an enhanced experience. You will be assigned 6 hours a week in the workplace to spend towards your qualification with full support from your Manager and Assessor
- Learning first hand from specialist and peers you can become a fully fledge Travel Connoisseur
- This apprenticeship forms part of a formal qualification, on successful completion you will achieve a level 3 Travel Consultant qualification that will be added to your digital achievement record
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- On Successful completion of the Travel Consultant Level 3 apprenticeship, you may be offered the opportunity to complete a further qualification that will enhance your skill set, Sales Executive Level 4
- Next steps will be discussed in your 1-2-1's
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
A S TRAINING (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.