As an Apprentice Civil Engineer, you will learn the key elements of working on a project. You will take be involved in assisting the technical delivery as well as managing aspects of time, cost and quality. You will acquire technical, leadership and project management skills and experience.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Mar 2024
23 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assisting with operational quality control including setting out and QA processes
- Planning and sequencing of operations
- Assist the Project Engineering team.
- Assist with developing construction methods.
- Assist with the preparation of briefings.
- Site reporting and monitoring of site progress
- Site inspections and surveys
The training you will be getting
Civil Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
BTEC in Construction and the built environment
Portfolio of competence
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Further progression is available for the right candidate once apprenticeship completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
T3 TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Civil engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.