We are looking to offer the right candidate the opportunity to complete an apprenticeship as a Fitted Furniture Installer Level 2 in the bathroom industry. You will be part of a team working in Hertfordshire and surrounding areas, fitting showroom displays and servicing our products in end users homes.
Closing date: 03 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
23 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Installation and inspection of displays in retailer showrooms, building on customer relationships
- Assess and repair damaged or faulty shower enclosures/screens in both customer homes and bathroom showrooms
- Carry out saleable services to units/screens
- Telephone responses to aid and advise customers over the telephone - troubleshooting
- To be able to handle difficult conversations whilst remaining professional
- Liaise with the customer service team – updates to visits
- Maintaining recognised van stock
- To represent the company in a professional and competent manner
- Promote Lakes with every service visit
The training you will be getting
- Full in house training provided towards the successful completion of the Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer standard which includes maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 if applicable.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Fully trained member of the Service Engineer team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LAKES BATHROOMS LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.