Gain experience working with children, whilst you earn money and gain your level 3 qualification. You will be supporting with a range of activities to ensure each child learns whilst having fun! You will be working as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
19 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Support the managers and other staff in the daily running of the nursery
- Supervising children during playtime
- To be a key worker for a group of children
- Help keep equipment and play areas in good order
- Keeping and updating children's records
- Maintaining a high standard at all times
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. Please refer to the DfE list of approved EYE qualifications:
Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking their end point assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement, the apprenticeships English and maths minimum requirements are Entry Level 3, and the British Sign Language qualification is an alternative to English qualifications for apprentices for whom this is their primary language.
Apprentices must successfully complete the Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework (Annex A): Early years foundation stage (EYFS) statutory framework - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
07805 980 150
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.