Apprentice Lettings Property Manager HOMESURE (UK) LIMITED
Established in 2007, we’re an independent estate and lettings agency with branches in both Liverpool and Prescot. Far from your average property team, we advise on selling and lettings, investing in new properties, as well as managing and maintaining portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the sector as our next apprentice!
Closing date: 08 Mar 2024
We have high standards of excellence in what we do and like to reward ambition, dedication, and attention to detail with profit-share, performance bonuses, and career progression. .
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
19 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Reporting to the Head of Property Management and our landlords
- Day-to-day enquires from all parties via email/telephone/online portal ensuring they are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling planned/regular maintenance
- Arranging reactive maintenance works
- Health & Safety Compliance management, ensuring each property has the required documents/tests required, such as Gas Safety Certificates, Electric Installation Condition Reports, and smoke alarms, for example.
- Arranging & carrying out regular site visits & inspections
- General filing and administration.
The training you will be getting
As part of this apprenticeship you will also gain CIH Level 2 certificate in housing practice.
You will meet with your dedicated Development Coach at least once per month. You will attend a series of online workshops and will also be observed in your workplace
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A permenant role with lots of progression opportunities available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C /4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0300 123 8088
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.