Probate Administration Apprentice RIGHT LEGAL GROUP LIMITED
An opportunity to work as a business administration apprentice to support the Probate Administration team. You will have the opportunity to undertake your apprenticeship whilst gaining experience of working in a busy office environment at a growing company performing tasks such as handling telephone calls, managing emails and handling case files.
Closing date: 17 Apr 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 May 2024
18 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Other duties will include and not be limited to:
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch by email or post
- To administer electronic and paper filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the firm’s procedures
Sharing in general office duties:
- Post opening
- Dealing with clients and others on the telephone both in taking detailed messages and in progressing the case wherever possible
- Taking of external telephone calls to be recorded in writing as typed attendance note showing start and end times of all calls
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain any diary entries as required
The training you will be getting
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be
expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
As a rapidly growing business venture, we are looking for candidates that wish to grow with the company, share ideas and inspire others.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
RIGHT LEGAL GROUP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.