An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed individual to join this successful team within the Stores facility as part of the Company's continued commitment to a Quality driven service.
Closing date: 13 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
14 Mar 2024
18 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To ensure that customer orders are picked and despatched promptly and accurately.
- To assist with completing a stock take of all Carousel Units over a 12 month period.
- To ensure all deliveries are processed quickly and accurately to fulfil customer requirements.
- To assist with putting stock into the Carousel Units, ready for build / customer order requirements.
- To communicate coherently and liaise with internal organisation personnel to fulfil orders.
- To become technically trained in seal inspection and seal build to help fulfil customer orders.
- Undertake general stores duties as required.
- On an ad-hoc basis, to participate in any project / work activity which will arise.
- To promote Excellence in working practices, including:
- Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Team behaviour.
The training you will be getting
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be
expected to work towards the Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 3, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Permanent employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.