Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Claygate Primary School INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
To provide effective administration of Clubs and lettings including for the on-site Community Swimming Pool. Leading on school communications to parents, maintaining websites & collating and distributing weekly newsletters. General day to day administrative support as part of the Office team including Reception cover.
Closing date: 20 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
21 Mar 2024
17 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Undertake administration of school clubs, lettings and community pool membership to maximise income, including issuing booking forms, raising invoices and chasing for payment as required.
- Undertake the administration of parents evening bookings.
- Collate and distribute the schools newsletter to parents weekly.
- Supporting the Head Teacher & staff with correspondence, interpreting instructions and information to produce draft letters and emails for approval.
- Update whole school and nursery websites regularly (photos, news stories, calendar etc.) with support from website helpdesk.
- Update Bookwhen for community pool bookings and oversee the email account, responding to queries.
- Assist with marketing of the school and facilities, including preparation of materials and promotion of social media.
- Undertake any other appropriate tasks as directed by SLT or SBM.
- Be aware of how to manage school emergency procedures within school.
- Respect the confidentiality of all matters relating to pupils, staff and Governors.
- Perform other administrative tasks deemed appropriate for the grade.
- Support unwell pupils, administering first aid and assisting with pupil welfare, liaising with parents/carers/staff to ensure relevant information is passed on.
- Administer medication to pupils and complete required paperwork.
- Attend training as required.
- To attend staff meetings as requested.
- To undertake such additional duties as appropriate to the level of the post as may be required.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship standard qualification
Eligible for an NUS card for discounts in shops and restaurants
Eligible for an apprenticeship oyster card, 30% off travel
Discount on Nandos, ASOS, Vue cinema and much more
Earn while you learn
Automatic rise in pay after 12 months
Prizes and vouchers to be won (apprentice of the month)
Secure a job with little or no experience
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The right candidate may be offered a permanent position after completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C - Level 2 Functional Skill) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications