Business Administration Apprenticeship (NS) Middlesbrough College
You will be an integral part of the Business Engagement & Partnerships Department. Get ready to dive into the world of data input, report preparation and general administrative wizardry. From handling telecommunications messages to conducting telephone interviews and promoting apprenticeships at events.
Closing date: 17 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
31 Mar 2024
17 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
· Data Dynamo: Take charge of data input duties and assist in crafting reports using cutting-edge College / Northern Skills Group Information systems. Your precision and attention to detail will be the backbone of our operations.
· Communication Maestro: Field telephone and other telecommunications messages with finesse.
· You'll also be the friendly face supporting staff in receiving visitors and drop in from college students, creating a welcoming atmosphere in our department.
· Guidance Guru: Conduct telephone interviews and provide initial guidance on apprenticeships, helping aspiring apprentices embark on their professional journeys.
· Eligibility Sherlock: Play a crucial role in checking the eligibility of students applying for apprenticeships, ensuring that only the most deserving candidates make the cut.
· Event Enthusiast: Attend events promoting apprenticeships, showcasing the exciting opportunities that await young talent. Your enthusiasm will be contagious!
· Social Media Maestro: Use your social media prowess to support the team by pushing current apprenticeship vacancies, making a real impact in the digital realm.
· Documentation Dynamo: Chase down necessary documentation from both candidates and employers, ensuring a seamless and efficient recruitment process.
· Team Player: Embrace any additional duties that contribute to the smooth functioning of the recruitment team and compliance. Your flexibility and eagerness to learn will be your biggest assets.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release at Middlesbrough College/Training Centre
- On and off the job training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.