Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 THE LITTLE RIPLEY DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Childcare Apprenticeships are all about looking after children aged between 0-5 and helping them to develop physically, socially, and emotionally. Childcare Apprenticeships really are a great route into a varied and fun career. Apply if you have a passion for helping children learn in a nursery setting and are keen to develop your skills in class.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
28 Mar 2024
17 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately.
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations.
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
The training you will be getting
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship. As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare.
- Your classroom days will be based in central Birmingham taking place once a week for the first 13 weeks.
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification with options of progression afterwards.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
During this apprenticeship in childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role, with the potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma. You can also work as a nursery practitioner, classroom assistant or a pre-school practitioner.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
About the employer
THE LITTLE RIPLEY DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.