Outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to start their childcare career working for Ladybird Private Day Nursery located in Eccles. Great opportunity to earn whilst you learn and gain an industry recognised qualification!
Closing date: 10 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Mar 2024
17 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
As a Nursery Nurse apprentice, you would work with children from birth to around eleven years of age, helping them to develop and learn. You will create a stimulating learning environment that helps the children grow their interpersonal and academic skills.
Duties to include:
- Plan and evaluate daily activities and ensure all evidence is recorded to extend the child’s learning in line with EYFS Framework
- Interact with children in an age-appropriate manner
- Create Fun learning environments both indoors and outdoors
- Encourage Language and Communication development
- Feedback to Parents in a Professional and consistent manner
- Ensure you adhere to all Policies, Procedures and Legislations within your environment
- Ensure Safeguarding the children is core to all our activities
- Work indoors and outdoors
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths & English (if required)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Following successful completion of your level 2 qualification you may be given the opportunity to do your level 3 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.