ELMS Legal Ltd are looking for an admin apprentice to work in a fast paced environment within a small and friendly team. Duties will include answering the telephone, administrative tasks, preparing court documents, and more.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Wage + bonus schemes
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Communicating with Clients and Advocates
Support in all aspects of Legal Admin
Preparing court documents
The training you will be getting
- You will attend Boston College at least twice a month where you will receive one-to-one support from your assessor
- On successful completion of the course you will achieve a Level 3 qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprentices may progress onto the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship if their job role allows
- Career progression and employment opportunities will be enhanced upon completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.