As a local agency of NFU Mutual we deliver a first-class service, and sell their product range across our region, to all customers, who are at the core of everything we do. We are a business where honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of our values. We champion the personal approach to customer service that NFU Mutual are famous for.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays 1 Extra day holiday for your birthday Free Parking Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Working as team to achieve financial targets through selling and servicing of products
- Supporting team members in their activities
- Proactively establish customer needs so you can help them with solutions from our full product range
The training you will be getting
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Training will be via Davies, virtually. 6 hours per week off the job training.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you will be offered a position as an insurance advisor.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.