Agco Land Based Service Technician Apprenticeship (Cirencester) CHANDLERS (FARM EQUIPMENT) LIMITED
Our apprenticeship can take you all the way to an industry recognised level three qualification in Land based engineering. At Chandlers you get the best of both worlds, hands on in our workshop gaining practical skills including preparation, installation, and handover doing of complex technologically advanced machinery and lots of more.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jun 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Preparation, installation, and handover of complex technologically
- Diagnosis and repair of complex faults in machinery
- Conducting complex repairs of machinery
- Compilation of repair proposals, estimates and quotations
- Preparation, installation and handover of complex technologically advanced machinery, plant and equipment and the verification of its performance to the manufacturer’s specification and customers satisfaction
- Diagnosis and repair of complex faults in machinery, plant, and
- Conducting complex repairs of machinery, equipment, and their components which may include supervising a junior colleague to assist in aspects of the repair
- Conducting inspections of machines and the compilation of machinery condition reports
- Compilation of repair proposals estimates and quotations and the implementation of timely and cost-effective repair
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Land-based Service Technician Apprenticeship
Blended on/off the job training and location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Master Technician or Service Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Land-based service engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.