Employment and Innovation Front Desk Apprentice London South East college
The apprentice will undertake daily activities, communicating with learners and staff and providing excellent customer service. The apprentice will be responsible for the efficient running of a busy reception area at Greenwich Park, handling a range of learning and course enquiries (face to face, email and telephone) from learners and staff.
Closing date: 18 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The person appointed will be required to work flexibly within a team environment and will be allocated a range of duties and responsibilities. The post holders will work closely with directorate and other college staff and will be allocated a range of duties. The duties allocated may be varied or changed by the line manager dependent on the needs of the service.
Key responsibilities of the job holder:
- To professionally handle inbound and outbound face to face, telephone, postal and electronic enquiries from learners and staff
- To communicate professionally with all internal and external visitors to Greenwich Park
- To provide excellent and respectful customer service to all users of Greenwich Park
- To maintain up to date and accurate contact records for all learners
- Running reports from the MI system
- To follow structured guidelines and processes designed to support the work of the Employment and Innovation Team
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative support service in line with all process and administration requirements in accordance with contract requirements
- To work with the Employment and Innovation Contract MIS Officer with attendance updating on Learner Track
- To work with the Employment and Innovation Centre Administrator on events, campus activities and works
- To provide administrative support to the Employment and Innovation Management Team
The training you will be getting
Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education.
On programme training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Verbal Questioning - underpinned by portfolio
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.