Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice at Old Cleeve Preschool, Washford, Watchet, Somerset BEACON EDUCATION MAT LTD
A position has arisen for an Early Years Apprentice who will work alongside an experienced room lead, to develop their knowledge and skills in working in a nursery setting. A successful candidate will be pivotal in motivating the children, encouraging them to explore their surroundings and develop a range of early skills.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
15 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0 - 5 years
- Ensure that the setting is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- Be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Nursery Manager
- Complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- End Point Assessment - knowledge test and professional
- Training and training location to be confirmed
- Apprentices must successfully a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible permanent employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.