Based in Maldon, Essex. A Fantastic opportunity has just become available to join the team at Pocknells. With exciting opportunities to learn and develop new skills. This is a great opportunity progress and start a career within accountancy.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2024
12 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The Position role will include but not limited tasks such as
- Answering Phones.
- Meeting/greeting visitors.
- Creating new client files - including letters of engagement, requesting ID for money laundering check, adding and maintaining information to various client management systems.
- General office and administrative duties.
- Scanning post and documents on to our paperless office system
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face.
The training you will be getting
- You will achieve your Level 3 Business Administator Apprenticeship.
- There will be workshops that you need to attend via Teams.
- You will have a mentor for one to one teaching and learning.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be ongoing opportunities for further development and career progression for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.