As a Resourcer Apprentice with Worldwide Teaching you will have the opportunity to gain direct recruitment experience within a friendly, supportive environment while studying towards a qualification in Recruitment Resourcing. Duties include identifying and approaching candidates who will potentially fit the client’s requirements.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Mar 2024
12 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
What you will do in your working day:
- Generating candidates through social mediasuch as LinkedIn and through targeted marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the cleaning up of the system, removing old data
Checking / Screening documents ie. Passport to confirm suitability for employment
- Researching the market to gain an understanding of how to source candidates
- Writing and posting job advertisements based on client requirements
- Liaising with candidates by telephone and email for availability recording and to chase documents and references
- Adding candidates to the internal system and updating with the relevant information
- Sending booking confirmations to candidates and assist with bookings where required
- General office admin adhoc duties
The training you will be getting
You will achieve the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship.
You will have a mentor for one to one teaching and learning.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be opportunities for ongoing development and career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.