KEC is offering an excellent opportunity to develop a wide skill in Business Administration, across all departments. The successful apprentice will support all functions, from finance, marketing, sales and customer service with their administration, giving an in-depth understanding of who KEC are, how they work and their customers.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2024
24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Mar 2024
12 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
KEC is offering an excellent opportunity to develop a wide skill in Business Administration, across all departments. The successful apprentice will support all functions, from finance, marketing, sales and customer service with their administration, giving an in-depth understanding of who KEC are, how they work and their customers. Working in a small, friendly team where full support will be given to ensure the apprentice reaches their potential.
- Working within all departments and all aspects of a small organistation
- Assisting the Managing Director, acounts entry, working with spreadsheets plus administrative tasks including renewels of equipment and maitenance contracts
- Assisting the Sales Coordinator, producing and following up quotations, liasing with both customers and suppliers and updating the quote report
- Helping to create a standard pricing system
- Producing end of month reports for the management team
- Assisting the Manafactuing Manager, working with the company's MRP system.
- Helping the Production Dept, labelling & bagging of parts, goods inspection.
- Assisting the Quality Department with QA documentation
The training you will be getting
The Apprentice will work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, this will be delivered through monthly face-to-face, group training at our centre in Newbury and monthly 1-1 training and reveiws with your Training Consultant.
Functional skills maths and English would be delivered at our centre if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
KEC encourages on-going training and personal development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or equal, or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.