You will play a crucial role in supporting social media campaigns and ensuring their smooth operation. You will work closely with the social media team and account team to manage social media accounts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, excellent organisational skills, and strong attention to detail.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
10 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Social Media Executive:
● Support the internal team with social media accounts for clients across various platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
● Understanding the digital landscape and how this translates across clients
● Monitor and respond to digital queries in a timely and professional manner.
● Work with key stakeholders within the business to ensure requirements for projects are met
Analytics and Reporting:
● Monitor social media metrics and analytics, including engagement, reach, and conversions, to evaluate campaign performance.
● Compile regular reports on social media metrics and provide insights and recommendations for improvement to the social media team and clients.
● Stay informed about social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms to drive innovative and effective campaigns.
● Assist with administrative tasks related to social media campaigns, such as organising content assets, managing project files, and
coordinating with external vendors.
● Maintain and update client contact lists, content calendars, and other relevant documentation.
● Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and presentations with clients and internal teams, ensuring smooth communication and timely deliverables.
The training you will be getting
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours as defined by the standard Attendance at monthly specialist marketing workshops, assessor/coach meetings to meet knowledge, skills and behaviours, support portfolio building and prepare for End Point Assessment
Learning Journal / Logbook to document 20% off-the-job training
Level 2 Functional skills in English and/or maths and (if not already achieved)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The lucky applicant will have 3 opportunities post the apprenticeship to join the Account Management Team, Paid Media Team or Business Development Team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.