Work with our apprenticeship training provider, COPA training in order to up skill and train to become an experienced personal trainer. We look for passion, belief, energy and ambition. We want everyone to feel they belong in an énergie movement that will change their lives.
Closing date: 09 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Apr 2024
09 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To enable personal training clients to maintain their lifestyle, fitness and health goals
- To ensure that the énergie émpower Programme delivers the guaranteed results that it promises
- To deliver creative, innovative and inspiring personal training programmes that sustain member retention at industry beating levels
- To challenge and support clients in ways that enables them to achieve their goals
- To maintain integrity and honesty that builds trust with personal training member community
- To promote and deliver exceptional results through énergie émpower Programme
- To maintain focus on individual clients’ needs and not on your own preconceived ideas of fitness regimes and imaging
- To work with colleagues to ensure that all clubs members feel that they belong with énergie
The training you will be getting
By the end of the apprenticeship, you will gain a personal trainer qualification at a Level 3. You will do your training with COPA training and the learning will be blended learning.
Functional skills, if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This apprenticeship could lead to you becoming an experienced and trusted Personal Trainer at energie Fitness. You could also look to continue on with training to a Level 4 standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Energie Fitness Bedford
NORTH WALES TRAINING LTD.
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.