At the Angel Care Services, we offer effective, caring, support and safe platform for people challenged with autism, mental health learning disabilities. If you are looking to join a team of professionals having years of experience to learn all aspects of Business and Administration look no further.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Performance based increases available and reviewed monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
09 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence emails/ main telephone
- First point of contact for visitors, professionals and staff
Data entry, retrieval and database maintenance to meet CQC standards etc.
- Filing and archiving patient record and staff personnel files etc;
Creating and managing Word documents, Excel spreadsheets etc;
Updating and monitoring compliance of our online staff learning
Assisting with recruitment needs
- Speaking to patients/nurses/external agencies to assist with any queries
- To work closely with and support the Care Coordinator and deputy Manager
The training you will be getting
- Business administration standard Level 3
- Maths and English functional if required
- Training completed both on and off the job
- Training delivered face to face and online by an assessor and supported by the Employer
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Progression is available to management for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
NORTHWEST EDUCATION AND TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0151 527 3559
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.