Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprentice MERESIDE FARM CHILDRENS NURSERY LTD
Mereside Farm Children's Nursery have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career. This role would be great for someone with knowledge/ experience or a Level 2 Early Years qualification. You will be providing an engaging and caring environment for children to reach their full potential.
Closing date: 22 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
08 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Learning and developing the skills to successfully observe, monitor and record children's learning and development.
- Plan and carry out activities to encourage children's progress.
- Communicate and engage with children to support their learning journey.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Follow policies and procedures within the setting.
- Support the preparation of meals and snacks.
- Liaise with colleagues, parents/ carers and other professionals.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Any other day to day tasks as requested
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills maths (if required)
- Functional Skills English (if required)
- Training carried out within the working environment, online portfolio, coach visits once a month
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
MERESIDE FARM CHILDRENS NURSERY LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.