This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a customer focused role working for a well-established and reputable car dealership. As part of your role you will be processing service paperwork on the system, meeting and greeting customers, an exciting and varied role for someone with an interest in Business Administration.
Closing date: 05 Mar 2024
£16,000 per annum + bonus OTE (on target earnings) of £20k in first year. Once qualified increased basic salary + OTE of 30k.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Mar 2024
08 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a customer focused role working for a well-established and reputable car dealership.
Established in 2002, the client proudly represents the Renault, Dacia, Nissan and Peugeot with franchises in Kettering and Northampton. They pride themselves in offering an exemplary level of service in all aspects of the business.
This role will be based in the Kettering dealership and will involve providing a top-notch service to customers face-to-face and over the phone in an effective and professional manner.
· Meeting and greeting customers on arrival and dealing with them in a professional manner
· Booking in car services with customers over the phone and confirming on email/text
· Contacting customers with service updates and notifying customers if they require works to be done on their vehicles
· Dealing with customer queries and requests
· Liaising with the technical team on timeframes for service completions
· Processing service paperwork on the system
· General administration duties
The client is looking for someone who is articulate, a strong communicator, able to handle customers in a professional manner and very driven. Mature, flexible and eager to learn.
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration level 3 Apprenticeship standard
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
RICHARD SANDERS LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.