Lucas Kennedy Ltd is currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, well-spoken, and presentable individual to join our team. Due to expansion, we are looking for an Business Administrator Apprentice to assist with the day-to-day marketing support of the office. Your duties will be to support the admin / finance team as needed.
Closing date: 10 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
05 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Answering the phone
- Formatting CVs
- Loading contacts / candidates onto our database
- Maintaining the database
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new employees
- Organising awareness day
- Liaising with external suppliers - cleaners, water, stationary, stock etc.
- Mailbox Checking
- Business support
- Contract / client care
- Send out onboarding paperwork to new contractors and ensure its prompt return
- Create client and contractor contracts, send via DocuSign and save when returned
- Organise contact extensions the same way Screening background checks on HireRight when required
- Any other duties required
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Blended on / off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for successful apprentices to be employed in a full-time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.