Assistant Basketball Coach Apprentice SEVENOAKS SUNS BASKETBALL CLUB LIMITED
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our basketball coaching staff as an Apprentice Assistant Basketball Coach. This role is ideal for someone with a commitment to help young people develop as individuals and as players, a basic understanding of the game, and a desire to contribute to the success of our basketball program.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 16
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
05 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Work closely with the head coach to plan and implement effective training sessions.
- Provide assistance during practices, games, and team events.
- Support in developing and executing strategic game plans.
- Assist in evaluating player performance and providing constructive feedback.
- Contribute to the individual skill development of players.
The training you will be getting
- Community Activator Coach Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functitional skills (if required)
- All training is worked based (no college days)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Potential job opportunities or progression onto a higher level apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SEVENOAKS SUNS BASKETBALL CLUB LIMITED
QUEST TRAINING SOUTH EAST LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.