Customer Service Advisor Apprentice - Luton FORD RETAIL LIMITED
To provide a service that books, as applicable, vehicles in and out for repair work in a manner that minimises customer waiting time and delivers high levels of customer satisfaction. Issuing courtesy cars and dealing with associated paperwork.
Closing date: 30 May 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jun 2024
04 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Book customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, prepare job cards and files as necessary.
- Maintain a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer.
- On completion of the job, collect payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies. Handling all relevant administration.
The training you will be getting
- You will achieve a Customer Service level 3 qualification
- The apprentice will do their training in house with the skills coach. This will take place once every 28 days.
- There is no college involved so no block release is required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The potential to work further up in the service department. This could involve becoming an area service manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORD RETAIL LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.